Propane is an affordable, clean, American-made fuel, which makes it an excellent energy source for both your home and business. Propane is commonly used for space heating (furnaces & fireplaces), water heating, cooking and even as an autogas. Propane is extremely safe when transported and used correctly. Northdale Oil is here to assist you with all of your propane needs, large or small.
Residential customers relying on propane, fuel oil or kerosene for their home heating can count on Northdale to provide timely deliveries.
Northdale offers a one-time fill per household at a rock-bottom price with our Summer Fill program. Summer Fill is typically offered in June and July. Contact the East Grand Forks or Neche office during these months for our summer fill price.
Customers can lock in a low price on their winter heating costs by taking part in our Pre-Buy program in August. Just estimate the number of propane gallons you'll need for the season, pre-pay for those gallons and we'll deliver your propane over the course of the winter.
Northdale Oil participates in state energy assistance programs. Customers who have difficulty making payments can visit the links below for more information.
Northdale offers propane tank sizes of 120 gallons, 250 gallons, 500 gallons and 1,000 gallons. Please call us to discuss the appropriate size for your home or business.
Sales & Lease
Tanks are typically leased, though we also offer tank sales and lease-to-own.
Installation service is provided by Northdale's CETP-trained, in-house personnel.
Northdale Oil offers tank monitoring as an optional service for your convenience. Don’t know how much propane is in your tank? Don’t want to walk outside and check in the middle of winter? Our tank monitoring service allows you to log-on and check your propane tank level from the comfort and warmth of your home. Contact us for further details.
Northdale Oil is committed to the safe handling of propane while delivering to and serving our customers. Propane is a safe, economical fuel, but it can be hazardous if not handled properly. As long as propane and its container are kept under control, it will be useful and safe.
- Propane vapor is heavier than air and can gather in low places.
- Propane has an added odor you must learn to recognize (ask your supplier).
- Propane is a flammable gas and is ignited by matches, sparks (ie. lightswitches), etc.
- Propane appliances and system parts do wear out. Have them checked by your propane supplier periodically.
If you do smell propane or hearing a hissing sound:
- Do NOT turn lights on or off, or utilize a source of ignition (such as lanterns or lighters) to investigate.
- Leave the house or leak source immediately. Make sure everyone in the building is evacuated. Do not re-enter the dwelling.
- Turn off the tank valve if you know how (ask your supplier).
- Call your propane supplier and the fire department from a neighbor's home.
We are proudly members of both the North Dakota Propane Association and the Minnesota Propane Association. For more information on these associations, visit the links below.
Have a question?
We’re here to help!
800-482-6803 Toll Free
218-773-4345 EGF Office
Please call for up-to-date prices
East Grand Forks/Drayton
218-773-4345 East Grand Forks Office
701-454-3342 Drayton Office
**In case of an emergency, please call your closest location for assistance**